This is a nice story I like a lot.
- Find a problem in your life or by observing others and then pick one that is worth solving.
- Build Minimum Loveable Product (MLP) instead of Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Ship fast and often.
- Find organic ways of marketing from day one.
- Don’t wait to charge your customers. The product is not validated unless people are willing to take their card out of their wallet and pay for it.
- Do not quit your job unless the side project is ramen profitable.
- The best investor you can get for your startup is your customer.
- Automate anything and everything.
- You do not need more people or fancy office space to build a profitable startup.
- If you know to code, you can create software that works for you while you sleep.
- Be obsessed with delighting customers. You get back customer retention, low CAC, High ARPU
- Focus on profitability. It’s is the real health of your business
- Other than delighting customers and profitability, nothing else really matters.